Last updated: Tuesday, May 15, 2001.
Here are a bunch of useful links for information about computer graphics...
Table of Contents
Computer graphics links
- part of
Charles Poynton's page
- great info on colour, gamma, and more
Matrix and Quaternion FAQ
Computer Graphics Programming
- a collection of documents and links organised by Hin
Introduction to Inverse Kinematics
- a brief overview
Animating Articulated Structures
- a slightly more mathematical introduction
- a undergrad thesis about human IK
Overviews of OpenGL
- links to tutorials, primers, etc.
OpenGL Index of routines in Alphabetic Order
- the OpenGL Utility Toolkit API
Brett's Snazz-O-Rama Home Page
This page is Copyright 1994-2006, Brett Allen.